☛ The minimum area available is 6.65 sq. m
☛ The current rate of the office area is AED 2500 per sq. m
☛ 5-star Infrastructures and Amenities
☛ Companies can operate 24 hours a day
☛ Extensive cargo handling facilities
☛ Dedicated logistics center
☛ The timespan for obtaining a license is only 7 days
☛ Direct access to government facilities likecustoms and immigration
DAFZA License Packages
Premium Package Visa Fees (25 Sqm Office)
Premium Plus Package Visa Fees (50 Sqm Office)
DAFZA General Trading License Package
Premium Office space including furniture as well as telephone equipment. 5-6 visa quota.
Note: A Share Capital of AED 500,000 is also required.
Smart Office Package Details
LATEST License Structure in DAFZA
A new License Structure is now available in the Dubai Airport Free Zone for Company registration purpose. The customers can freely choose activities from Industrial, Trading, and Serviceunder the same license.
Warehouse in DAFZA
1. DAFZA Industrial Park– This is 5 km away from Dubai Airport Free Zone Main office.Dafza industrial park is a new cluster of warehouses that comes under the administration of Dubai Airport Freezone. Which (Al Qusais, Dubai)Area: from 335 sq.m and above.
• Rate: AED 800 per sq.m.
• Visa: depended on the size of the unit. It is from 20 to 30 employment visas as entitlement.
2. LIGHT INDUSTRIAL UNITS (LIU) – (Inside Dubai Airport Free Zone): 350 sq.m (there is approx. 80-90 sq.m office space (Ground / mezzanine floor) already inside of warehouse unit).
• Area: 353sq.m standard unit (80 – 90 sq.m is already office area).
• Rate: AED 1,100 per sq.m + 10% Service Charge.
• Visa: 20 employment visas as entitlement.
The process of DAFZA Business Setup
1. Select the Business Entity, License, and Facility– • The first step would be selecting one from the types of legal business entities, i.e., a Free Zone Establishment or a Branch Office.
• After selecting the business entity, the next thing would be choosing the required business license – in accordance with your business operation.
• The next choice would be selecting the right facility for your business location.
2. Submit the Documents
• Application form
• Letter of Intent
• Your existing company brochure (if available)
• Annual financial report or shareholder(s)’ 6-month bank statement (not applicable for a new registration))
• Copy of the manager’s passport and his/her CV
• Copy of shareholder(s)’ passport and CV
• Original bank reference letter for each shareholder
• No-Objection Letter by the current sponsor for the manager
• Initial approval(s) from the third-party authorities in case your business activity requires such approvals, e.g., for media, IT, pharmaceutical companies, etc.
Note: The process might take from 2 to 4 weeks.
3. Collect Your Business License
• The final step for your company formation in DAFZ, before starting your business operation, is:
• Signing the lease agreement Payment of fees and collecting your business license
Liquidation Fee for DAFZA Company
HELEN AND SONS is a trustworthy Consultancy in Dubai that offers timely and affordableConsultancy services in Dubai. The firm facilitates business setup in Dubai Free Zones. Apart from that, our professional team of business consultants take care of yourbusiness taxation, licensing your business, company registration, getting you the best business facility, VAT registration, and manages all the banking operations for you. Contact us, and we’ll be glad to assist you in setting up your business in DAFZA.