Masdar, Abu Dhabi is a planned city project in the United Arab Emirates. Masdar which is a subsidiary of Mubadala Development Company built its core. The majority of seed capital for the Masdar free zone is provided by the Government of Abu Dhabi. If you are planning on a Business Setup in Masdar City Free Zone, it is advised to hire a business setup advisor. Setting up a free zone business or a free zone establishment can be made easier by choosing services from a professional business setup advisor. The city, designed by the British architectural firm Foster and Partners, relies on solar energy as well as other renewable energy sources. Moreover, Masdar City is only a 40 minutes’ drive from Dubai and a five-minute drive from Abu Dhabi International Airport. It was constructed 17 kilometers east-south-east of the city of Abu Dhabi. If you are confused about how to open a company bank account or how to set up a business bank account, a business setup advisor can help you. Masdar free zone is connected to existing urban areas via roads and light-rail.
☛Masdar Institute of Science and Technologies focuses on alternative energy sources and is a non-profit making educational institute.
☛ Masdar Power is in charge of the projects in the UK and Seychelles as well as the power project of Masdar City.
☛ Masdar Venture Capital is an investment that targets environmental services and creating clean energy.
☛ Masdar Carbon is focused on carbon capture and storage as well as clean development mechanism projects.
• The freedom of complete foreign ownership and no partnership in the UAE
• Quick and easy set-up of business in Abu Dhabi Free Zone
• Total exemption from corporate and personal income taxes
• No import tariffs
• Availability of one of the world’s most beautiful, sustainable living and working business clusters
• Freedom of retaining both capital and profits
• Connecting point to local, regional and international markets
• Research & development hub partnering with Masdar Institute of Technology
• Availability of the most cost-effective licensing and office space
• Abu Dhabi International Airport, Khalifa City, and Yas Island are just 40 minutes away from Dubai
• World-class facilities and state-of-the-art infrastructure for tech companies
There are different business options companies and a variety of business clusters you can choose from in this Abu Dhabi free zone:
• Energy Industry Renewable Energy
• Clean Tech & ICT
• Trading, Regional Head Quarters, and Holding Companies
• Marketing and Events
• Human Resources Development
• Oil and Gas Services
• Data Centers
• Healthcare Services
• Service Providers
• Community Services
• Property Development Services
• Business Centre
1. A security deposit equal to 2 months’ rent is required for the rental of all office formats.
2. All office formats are subject to availability.
• Serviced offices are shared and have an administration fee of AED 5,000 per year.
• Commercial offices have an additional service charge of AED 250/sqm/year.
1. Name Registration
The first step is be sending the name registration formto the Free Zone Authority after filing it. Besides, the business owners need to pay the name reservation fee of AED 2,000.
2. License Form
All your submitted documents will be reviewed by the authorities and the Free Zone Authority will give you an Acceptance Letter. This entire procedure might take up to 3 days after the submission of documents.
3. Opening a Bank Account
You need to open a bank account after receiving the Acceptance Letter. The Free Zone Authority will issue a Bank Introduction Letter to open a bank account.
4. Signing the Lease and Acquiring the License
The Capital Confirmation letter is then submitted to the Free Zone Authority. After that, the Memorandum and Articles of Association (MAA) is signed. The free zone will issue the license agreement after receiving the Proof of Capital Letter.
HELEN AND SONS effectively handle your company incorporation from the start of the process until the end of it. Apart from that, we manage all your licensing as well as documentation formalities. We successfully guide you through the entire process by making sure that your business starts on the right foot. Moreover, our team of experts ensures that your Business Setup in Masdar City Free Zoneis a hassle-free process. You can contact us for business setup advices in Masdar City; we will ll be glad to assist you.