• Address

    SAIF Suite Y30, SAIF Zone, Sharjah-UAE

  • Office Timing

    Mon - Sat: 9 AM - 6 PM

llc business setup in uae by Helen & Sons


If the ultimate aim of your business is to skyrocket the scales and revenue generation within the regions of UAE, then you must go for LLC company formation in Dubai. Even though the authorities offer you the golden opportunity to improve your profit, 100% foreign ownership on an LLC is not granted. The ownership of foreigners and expatriates on an LLC company is limited to 49 percent and the remaining 51 percent equity ownership is vested upon UAE nationals.

As one of the well-versed company incorporation consultants Dubai, Helen and Sons Consultancy equips you to flourish your business and increase your sales funnel by providing you with matchless business setup services in Dubai.

Mandatory Procedure For LLC company formation in UAE

Being a first-rate Business Consultancy company in Dubai, Helen and Sons Consultancy serves as an authoritative link between your company and the UAE government authorities. We offer fully-managed business setup expert services that give you a clear picture of your LLC company formation cost in Dubai, business expansion possibilities, future growth, etc.

llc company formation in uae by Helen & Sons

  • Required Documents For LLC Company Formation in UAE

    Submit 3 names for the proposed company.

    Copy of passports of all the shareholders and the manager of the proposed company

    Document proving shareholders' UAE entry permit

    Passport size photograph of shareholders and the manager of the proposed company.

    RERA's Ejari Certificate

    All other necessary documents requested by the authorities to complete the LLC company formation in UAE.

  • Trade License Registration

    business setup companies in uae by Helen & Sons

    Please note: The License fee is charged for services as well as consultancy activity. Fees charged by the Government are subject to change and are applicable accordingly.


    business setup services dubai by Helen & Sons

    Visa Cost

     business setup in uae by Helen & Sons

    Total Duration for Company Formation in Dubai LLC

    After the submission of all necessary documents and fee payment, it takes around a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 4 working days to incorporate. Apart from this, the processing of a residence visa takes additional 10 – 12 working days.

    Are You Thinking About company formation business setup in Dubai?

    At Helen and Sons Consultancy, we assist you to successfully complete the company registration process in Dubai at an affordable rate andhelp your business get all the benefits of operating in one of the top business centers in the world!

    LLCCompany Liquidation Process in UAE

    1. Company Liquidation Notification & the Appointment of Company Liquidation Agent(Liquidator)

    a. Please submit company’s registration and licensing application form.

    b. The Legal document certifying company liquidation: submit notarized minutes proving company liquidation and the official document notifying the appointment of a registered company liquidator.

    2. Copy of Liquidator's license

    3. Copy of the license and auditor registration certificate

    4. Acceptance letter of the liquidator confirming the request for company liquidation

    5. Liquidator documents legal papers, and other company liquidation documents

    6. Copy of registration certificate

    7. Place advertisement regarding company liquidation in both Arabic and English newspapers.

    Note: Authorities 30 will issue a company dissolution payment voucher and will be requested to pay AED 2020 as the liquidator appointment fees.

    Trade License Cancellation

    1. Copy of company liquidation account.

    2. Cancel establishment card, foreign visa partner, partner(s)/ shareholder(s) visa

    3. NOC regarding the cancellation of your company's trade license by the Ministry of Labor

    4. Get approvals for cancellation based on your company's business activities

    5. Partner(s) letter agreeing to company liquidation

    6. Copy of Company's official dissolution notification and the appointment of a registered liquidator for publishing the matter in the newspapers

    Note: De-registration fees of AED 3,020 will be charged.

    LLC Company Liquidation Costs

    llc business setup in uae by Helen & Sons

    Stop worrying about all sorts of complexities related to the company liquidation process and the correctness of the company liquidation format. We help you to peacefully wind up the operations of your business by delivering responsible company liquidation servicesthat save you from unwanted expenses.

    Hurry up, pick your phone and speak with the capable and customer-friendly company closing agent in UAE for the honestcompany liquidation adviceand genuinecompany liquidation services.